Benito Lozano III
Title: Architect Intern
Design & Production
University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Architecture 2006
American Institute of Architects
Willacy County Housing Authority- Board member
Sebastian Pony Express Bronco Baseball League – Head Coach
St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church, Sebastian, Texas – Building Committee Member
Benito joined Megamorphosis in August of 2010.
Benito Lozano III found his passion for architecture during art class in middle school in his home town of Sebastian, Texas. Graduating the top of his class at Lyford HS in 1998 opened the doors to University of Texas Austin. He attained a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture in 2006. While at UT he had the opportunity to study abroad in Stuttgart, Germany. German, Italian and Spanish architecture continue to influence his designs today.
Benito has significant experience in site planning & feasibility studies. He has worked on urban renewal, adaptive re-use and LEED projects as well as hotel, casino and resort projects. He has a keen eye for modern design which he strives to provide on design projects. He endeavors to provide exposure to quality design for lower income communities which may not have previously had the opportunity to experience.
Benito is involved in all aspects of projects which he manages from Schematic Design through Construction Administration. Benito is skilled in Building Information Modeling (BIM), and is the pioneer of our office, helping our entire office to become proficient in this design program which will be the industry standard of the future.
Benito is currently working towards the ARE Exam.
Notable Projects Include:
• La Feria Technology Center | Our Lady of the Lake University Branch Campus – La Feria, TX
• La Feria Recreation Center- La Feria, TX
• HCISD Performing Arts Center- Harlingen, TX
• HCISD Agriculture Farm-Harlingen, TX
• St. Anthony Parish Community Center – Harlingen, TX
• La Hermosa Community Center- Housing Authority of San Benito
• FEMA Domes- City of La Feria
• Francisville East Housing development – Philadelphia, PA
• Echelon Casino and Hotel Resort– Las Vegas , NV
• Revel Casino &Resort – Atlantic City , NJ
• Los Alamos Professional Plaza– Alamo, TX
• Boys & Girls Club – Edinburg, TX
• Scarborough Business Park – Austin, TX
• South University Centre Student Condominiums- Ft. Worth, TX